Tax deductibility of donations

If you want to have your donation (sponsorship fee) deducted from your annual tax declaration, you can send us your full name (as stated on your certificate of residency) and your date of birth via e-mail ( We can then notify the tax authorities and inform them about your donations, which will then be included in your annual tax declaration. Your allowance is therefore incorporated automatically and you do not have to take care of that yourself.

Our SO Number: SO 12321

More information on tax deductibility in Austria can be found at:


Self-employed persons and companies can request a confirmation for their donations. So please let us know if you need such a confirmation, they will not be issued automatically.

Donations are also tax deductible in Germany.